How do I edit a template after it is installed?
- Log into your storeadmin
- Click on Template (left side)
- Choose a template from the dropdown menu
- Click Apply
- Click Customize
- Copy the html for the template
- Paste the html into an html editor of your choice and make changes
- Copy the html for the revised template and paste it in over too of the existing html in the template area.
- Click Update (Your site will then be using the edited version of the template. The original is still in your storeadmin under the Template link)
PLEASE NOTE: PappaShop does not offer html lessons or teach you how to edit your template in any way. Editing a template is for advanced users who know html.
Was this answer helpful?
If you have purchased one of our premium templates, they include a zip file with social...
Make sure you have selected the template that you installed by clicking on Template in the...
Absolutely! Our software is compatible with Mac. The template just covers the look of your site...
Click on Site Settings in the storeadmin Change the Business Name Click Update
The Mobile Responsive templates are meant to work well with portable devices. This means that...