How do I edit a template after it is installed?
- Log into your storeadmin
- Go to Website / Template
- Choose a template you want to customize
- Check the box that says Logo / Images and click Apply
- Click the Add A Custom Theme link at the top
- Edit there or copy the html for the template
- Paste the html into an html editor of your choice and make changes
- Copy the html for the revised template and paste it in over too of the existing html in the template area.
- Click Update (Your site will then be using the edited version of the template. The original is still in your storeadmin under the Template link)
PLEASE NOTE: PappaShop does not offer html lessons or teach you how to edit your template in any way. Editing a template is for advanced users who know html.
Was this answer helpful?
Make sure you have selected the template that you want and apply it. Now your site will use that...
Log into your storeadmin Go to Website / Template Choose a template you want to...
Absolutely! You can install as many free templates as you like and you can purchase and...
I'm sorry but we are not offering custom designed templates at this time. However, we do offer a...
Click on Images in your storeadmin Under Catalog Images, click the Update button Click on...