Note: You can not install a blog while on a temporary URL. Your domain must be pointed to our servers first.
1. Login To your Cpanel at http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
2. Click on the blue smilie face to access Fantasico.
3. On the left hand side under "Blog" you will see Wordpress. Click this link.
4. Click on the "New Installation" link.
5. You will need to fill out this information correctly. This part is "VERY" important. Where it says "Install in directory" you need to put the word "blog". This will automatically create a blog directory for the Wordpress files. If Wordpress is installed incorrectly, it could overwrite your entire site. So it is very important to put blog in this field.
6. The Admin access data area is for you to login to Wordpress and update and manager your blog.
7. Once you have filled out all the required information, click install.
8. You should now see a screen asking you to view your information to finish the install click finish.
9. You will now be given a link to your blog, and a link to manage your blog. Keep these links for your record and for the next step.
Next you will need to redirect a page, please view this tutorial on how to do this.