Click on Sales Reports on the left hand side in your storeadmin. Use this area to view sales that have been added either through orders or manually. Select the following:
- Sold Between: Select the starting and ending month and year. Sales displayed will be between, and will include, these two dates.
- Keywords: If you wish to search only for orders with certain words in the product name, enter the words in the keyword box.
- Order By: If you wish to display the sales in a particular order, select the order here. You can choose to display the sales by order date (newest first or oldest first), sales totals (highest totals first or lowest first), number of items sold (highest first or lowest first), or by item name (A to Z or Z to A).
Sales are displayed with general information listed: quantity sold, item name (includes options), sold price, shipping units, and date sold.
- Adding Orders: To add a new sale, select the `Add New Sale` to enter that sale manually. If this sale is part of an order, use the order screen to enter that sale.
- Editing Orders: To edit a sale that is part of an order, select the order number link next to the sale you wish to edit, and modify the sale information through the order screen. To edit a sale that you have entered manually, select the `Edit` link next to the sale and modify the information.
- Deleting Orders: To delete a sale that is part of an order, select the order number link next to the sale you wish to edit, and remove the sale information from the order screen. To delete a sale that you have entered manually, select the `Delete` link next to the sale to remove that item.
- 50 Best Sellers List - This list shows your top 50 best selling products, ordered by the overall quantity sold. Note that items sold with different option